Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!

  • From: Christian Naumer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:42:39 +0200

Hi there,
here are some of my experiences with the latest nightly plugins:
- I don't have any issues with the calendar
- With the address book there are several points not working correctly:

-- If a contact has more than one email (mostly) only one is displayed.
In the webui this is all fine. For some of the contacts one of the
emails is displayed in bot email fields (only in TB, webui has teo
different addresses)

-- I changed some email addresses in the webui and this is also not
synced to TB. Only if I remove the plugin, delete all address books and
the install the plugin again are all changes seen in TB.

-- If I change the name of the address book in the webui this is not
changed in TB

Anything I can do to narrow this down please let me know.

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Senior Scientist Analytics & Engineering

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail
,
homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Holger Zinke (Vorsitz), Dr. Jürgen Eck
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Ulrich Putsch