Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!

  • From: Christian Naumer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 13:29:28 +0200

Am 30.07.2010 11:42, schrieb Christian Naumer:
> Hi there,
> here are some of my experiences with the latest nightly plugins:
> - I don't have any issues with the calendar
> - With the address book there are several points not working correctly:
>
> -- If a contact has more than one email (mostly) only one is displayed.
> In the webui this is all fine. For some of the contacts one of the
> emails is displayed in bot email fields (only in TB, webui has teo
> different addresses)
Looked a bit deeper into this. The contacts where all imported from
vcards. With them the secondary email shows up as the only primary email
in TB. In the webui this is displayed correct. Once the cards are opened
and saved in the webui then both emails are displayed in TB.
hope this helps a bit.

regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Senior Scientist Analytics & Engineering

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail
,
homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Holger Zinke (Vorsitz), Dr. Jürgen Eck
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Ulrich Putsch