[SOGo] Funambol Blackberry issue (empty entries created)

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Funambol Blackberry issue (empty entries created)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:11:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hello
I setup a Sogo server for testing purpose (and I hope production later). I
installed last version of Sogo (1.3) and Funambol (8.5.2) with Sogo connector
1.0.8. I've succesfully synchronized most data (adress book, tasks) with my
blackberry 9000 but I have an issue with the calendar entries: they are all
created with default date "1-jan-1970 01:00" and empty subject. In the logs I
do not see errors (note that in Outlook with Funambol connector, the entries
were created correctly, so it seems to be specific to the blackberry)

In another forum, I saw a post telling to check option "encode data in base64"
in funamboladmin, but this option is not available in sogo connectors, so I am
wondering if this option is by default or if I need to set it, if so where?

Otherwise would someone already have experienced this? is there something to
configure or to check?

Thanks for helps
Eric