Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!

  • From: Asai < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:52:46 -0700

Thanks, Wolfgang.

I have cleared my sqlite cache, but now I'm only getting my personal calendar and not the other subscribed calendars.  I find only this error in the error console:

Error: [Exception... "'Method not implemented' when calling method: [nsIAbDirectory::getCardFromProperty]"  nsresult: "0x80004001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)"  location: "<unknown>"  data: no]

Wolfgang Sourdeau wrote:
" type="cite">Mark Adams wrote:
Ugh, spoke to soon. Works for the first load/cache - soon as you
close/open thunderbird again the same errors appear.

This problem has just been fixed and our nightlies have been regenerated:

http://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/

Cheers,

--
--asai