[SOGo] Calender entry in web client -2 hours off

  • From: Robert A Wooldridge < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Calender entry in web client -2 hours off
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 13:56:24 -0500

I'm still having trouble with the web client in 1.3. When I enter a calendar date, it will not save to the time specified but changes it to 2 hours earlier. But in the Tbird client it shows up correct.

I have checked for any left over scripts or files but found nothing. Time zone is set correctly.

Any ideas?

--
*Bob Wooldridge**/
/*