Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!

  • From: Martin Lehmann < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:33:55 +0200

Same problem here unter Win7 x64 with the latest lightning-inverse from this morning!

Am 30.07.2010 20:55, schrieb Wolfgang Sourdeau:
Vik Tara wrote:
I'm also seeing 100% cpu utilisation when the calendar is being checked and also when opening an event invitation. For me the inverse lightning plugin makes
TB 3.1 pretty unusable.

Can you retry with the version that was published this morning ?