Re: [SOGo] Best way to create group calendar?

  • From: Lars Anderson < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Best way to create group calendar?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 22:30:38 +0200

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 22:21:32, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:

> Is there a "best way" to create and share a group calendar?

I don't know, but here's what we do.

> Ways that come to my mind are:
>
> - create a calendar in my account and permit others to use it

We use this method for our small staff group of 10 people.

> - create a dedicated account and share that accounts personal calender with
> others

We use this for systemwide readonly calendars, eg. for the official
dansh holidays calendar, we tell people to look up the user sys-cal
which is a dedicated account and subscribe to the "danish holidays". We
could then add more calendars to this account. Makes it more "official".

Lars

--
Lars Anderson
SAMF-IT, Faculty of Social Sciences, Aalborg University, Denmark