Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!

  • From: Asai < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:39:56 -0700

It's probably not related as I don't see the error coming up again, however, still none of my calendar entries are displaying properly, but strangely no errors....

Wolfgang Sourdeau wrote:
" type="cite">Asai wrote:
  Thanks, Wolfgang.

I have cleared my sqlite cache, but now I'm only getting my personal calendar and not the other subscribed calendars.  I find only this error in the error console:

Error: [Exception... "'Method not implemented' when calling method: [nsIAbDirectory::getCardFromProperty]"  nsresult: "0x80004001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)"  location: "<unknown>"  data: no]

In which situation does this happen?

I have never seen that in my output :/

--
--asai