Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!

  • From: Martin Lehmann < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 23:41:08 +0200

Latest nightlies doesn't solve the problem for me.

This is what worked for me:
- Remove all invers plugins, restart TB, install lightning 1.0b2
- The problem remains but now you can delete ALL calendars
- After deleting the calendars, close TB and remove cache.sqlite
- Start TB reinstall ALL invers plugins (not only lightning)
- Restart

After this procedure the problem was solved in my installation.

I updated from TB2->TB3.1 maybe that was part of the problem but I didn't want to re-enter all settings and account data.

Hope that fixes your problem.