Re: [SOGo] Funambol Blackberry issue (empty entries created)

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Funambol Blackberry issue (empty entries created)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:46:08 -0400

On 30/07/10 11:11 AM,

wrote:
Hello
I setup a Sogo server for testing purpose (and I hope production later). I
installed last version of Sogo (1.3) and Funambol (8.5.2) with Sogo connector
1.0.8. I've succesfully synchronized most data (adress book, tasks) with my
blackberry 9000 but I have an issue with the calendar entries: they are all
created with default date "1-jan-1970 01:00" and empty subject. In the logs I
do not see errors (note that in Outlook with Funambol connector, the entries
were created correctly, so it seems to be specific to the blackberry)

In another forum, I saw a post telling to check option "encode data in base64"
in funamboladmin, but this option is not available in sogo connectors, so I am
wondering if this option is by default or if I need to set it, if so where?

Otherwise would someone already have experienced this? is there something to
configure or to check?
You might want to sniff the SIF data being sent from Funambol to your BB device (or activate verbose logging in Funambol from funamboladmin).

If you see SIF data containing all relevant information, the culprit is likely to be the Funambol Connector on your BB 9000 and you might want to post about this in the Funambol mailing lists.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca