Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!

  • From: Mark Adams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:05:45 +0100

I've tried with a completeley fresh icedove profile aswell. The first
load appears to work (although it takes a long time time...) but then it will
hang at 100% cpu. if you close/open tbird then it will show the
calendars in the list but wont actually show any of the items in the
actual calendar. Also the integrator panel doesn't show above the
calendar list. I've just let it run at 100% cpu for about 10 minutes and
the calendars have finally showed on the right.

If I close the calendar tab then open it again, this can speed up the
display of the calendars. If you open it with the calendar tab already
open, then it struggles to load the calendars until you close the tab
and open it again. Sometimes this doesn't even help, and they just won't
show. If thats the case they will reload by unticking, then ticking the
calendar that isn't showing.

On the initial load I got loads of errors saying "Too much recursion"
but on subsequent loads no errors show.

This all seems a bit random at the moment!