Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:08:00 -0400

On 31/07/10 8:05 AM, Mark Adams wrote:
I've tried with a completeley fresh icedove profile aswell. The first
load appears to work (although it takes a long time time...) but then it will
hang at 100% cpu.
I've reproduce that by showing the unifinder (Events and Tasks > Find Events) and by selecting "All Events". I get a bunch of recursion errors and if I start Thunderbird with that setting on, it'll consume 100% CPU and lock Thunderbird entirely.

Try for now to have "Today's Events" selected in the unifinder while we have a look at this.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca