Re: [SOGo] Funambol/SOGo/Blackberry Problem

  • From: Chris Hobbs < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Funambol/SOGo/Blackberry Problem
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 11:08:33 -0700

On 7/28/10 9:38 PM, Chris Hobbs wrote:
" type="cite">
I was able to recreate the card, stask and scal linked to SOGo and tested it successfully on a second BB; didn't have access to the user's BB I experienced this with yesterday, but I assume hers will be resolved as well.

I then ran into bug 690, which looks to be an artifact of our imported calendars. I'm thinking I'm going to be playing with mysqldump and perl to fix that one...

Creating these new types in funamboladmin did get my user working with her BB (yay!). I resolved our bad imports with the following one-liner:

mysqldump -u root -ptopsecr3t sogo sogousername0037dead777 | perl -pi -e 's/\\r\\r/\\r/g' | mysql -u root -ptopsecr3t sogo

This dumps a user's calendar table, strips out the repeated \r that are reported in bug 690, and then re-imports the table. Took no more than a second running it against my 3,600 item calendar.

I highly recommend you back up the user's table first, just in case something horrible goes wrong.

Chris
-- This message has been checked by ESVA and is believed to be clean.