[SOGo] Sogo and webmin

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo and webmin
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 06:17:13 -0400 (EDT)

Are there any problems to running both sogo and webmin on the same server?

I'm on a barebones CentOS 5 x86_64 with Apache/MySQL/PHP pre-installed and
would like to use Sogo for client connections / workgroup stuff
(shared/personal/iphone calendars and imap/smtp/webmail) while using webmin to
control aspects of webhosting.
Is this easily possible?
I need to run several domains with mail and web.

Is there an installation script somewhere that I could use? Or is it as simple
as first following requirements for webmin and yumming all dependencies
followed by installing webmin using the guide on the webmin site, then yumming
sogo dependencies and installing sogo according to the guide? Do they play
nicely together?

Thanks in advance

//Ole J