[SOGo] Bundling SOGo Extensions with TB

  • From: Chris Hobbs < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Bundling SOGo Extensions with TB
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 08:40:33 -0700

I'd like to begin deploying TB to our users, and rather than install TB and then install the three extensions on every workstation, I figure there's got to be a way to pre-include the extensions in our deployment packages. Anyone have any pointers on doing this?

Thanks!

Chris

--

Chris Hobbs Director, Technology New Haven Unified School District

-- This message has been checked by ESVA and is believed to be clean.

  • [SOGo] Bundling SOGo Extensions with TB, Chris Hobbs, 08/03/2010