[SOGo] Rebuilding calendar table: Was: Funambol/SOGo/Blackberry Problem

  • From: Chris Hobbs < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Rebuilding calendar table: Was: Funambol/SOGo/Blackberry Problem
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 10:37:46 -0700

On 8/2/10 11:08 AM, Chris Hobbs wrote:
" type="cite"> I highly recommend you back up the user's table first, just in case something horrible goes wrong.
So, I didn't take my own advice and ran this process without backing up a user's table first. So now I have 0 rows in the calendar table. I do have a copy of the _quick table. Any ideas on how to rebuild the calendar table from the _quick table? I'd like ot avoid going back to a back-up since I know items have been added today.

:-)

Chris
-- This message has been checked by ESVA and is believed to be clean.