Re: [SOGo] Rebuilding calendar table: Was: Funambol/SOGo/Blackberry Problem

  • From: Chris Hobbs < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Rebuilding calendar table: Was: Funambol/SOGo/Blackberry Problem
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 11:13:31 -0700

On 8/3/10 10:37 AM, Chris Hobbs wrote:
" type="cite"> On 8/2/10 11:08 AM, Chris Hobbs wrote:
" type="cite"> I highly recommend you back up the user's table first, just in case something horrible goes wrong.
So, I didn't take my own advice and ran this process without backing up a user's table first. So now I have 0 rows in the calendar table. I do have a copy of the _quick table. Any ideas on how to rebuild the calendar table from the _quick table? I'd like ot avoid going back to a back-up since I know items have been added today.
Perl to the rescue... looks like I'll be able to rebuild the calendar table using Perl's iCal modules.

Chris
-- This message has been checked by ESVA and is believed to be clean.