Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons

  • From: Martin Lehmann < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 21:21:10 +0200

Works for me.

I've only problems with non-sogo calendars, e.g. google's calendar, which don't work very well with the inverse lightning. With normal lightning no problem.

Are you using all 3 extensions? Inverse lightning, connector and integrator? You MUST enable caching. Without caching I'd many problems.

Are you really using the latest extensions? Maybe it's a bug in a previous version.