Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons

  • From: Patrick Ben Koetter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:49:06 +0200

* Martin Lehmann
< >:
> Works for me.

Great. Can I have your computer... ;)

> I've only problems with non-sogo calendars, e.g. google's calendar,
> which don't work very well with the inverse lightning. With normal
> lightning no problem.
>
> Are you using all 3 extensions? Inverse lightning, connector and
> integrator? You MUST enable caching. Without caching I'd many
> problems.

I've now enabled caching, but that didn't change anything. Here's what I run
(on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Lucid):

- lightning-1.0b2+i102pre1_linux-i686.xpi
- lightning-1.0b2+i102pre1_win32.xpi
- sogo-connector-3.102pre0.xpi
- sogo-integrator-3.102pre0.xpi

> Are you really using the latest extensions? Maybe it's a bug in a
> previous version.

I did an update a few days ago, but the problem did not go away.