Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons

  • From: Patrick Ben Koetter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:53:21 +0200

* Ludovic Marcotte
< >:
> On 03/08/10 4:43 PM, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
> >Duh! Synced http:// from updateURL to https:// as specified in
> >x-webobjects-server-url. Didn't make a difference after update.
> >
> That's why I often ask for evidences ;-)

Agreed. I do the same on other mailing lists where I am the expert.
Unfortunately I still seem to have a (long) way to go with SOGo ... :)

Here's something from the "error console" that could be helpful debugging
this:

Error: job.finalize is not a function
Source File: chrome://calendar/content/calendar-views.js
Line: 140

And it points to this code block:

/**
* Iterate the list of pending modifications and see if the occurrence
* passed as argument is currently about to be modified (event dialog is
* open with the item in question). If this should be the case we call
* finalize() in order to bring the dialog down and avoid dataloss.
*
* @param aOccurrence The occurrence to finalize the modification
for.
*/
finalizePendingModification: function (aOccurrence) {

for each (var job in this.pendingJobs) {
var item = job.item;
var parent = item.parent;
if ((item.hashId == aOccurrence.hashId) ||
(item.parentItem.hashId == aOccurrence.hashId) ||
(item.hashId == aOccurrence.parentItem.hashId)) {
// terminate() will most probably create a modified item
instance.
line 140 -> aOccurrence = job.finalize();
break;
}
}

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15 Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

Amtsgericht München Partnerschaftsregister PR 563