Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons

  • From: Martin Lehmann < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 23:11:01 +0200

Am 03.08.2010 21:49, schrieb Patrick Ben Koetter:
I've now enabled caching, but that didn't change anything. Here's what I run
(on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Lucid):

- lightning-1.0b2+i102pre1_linux-i686.xpi
- lightning-1.0b2+i102pre1_win32.xpi
- sogo-connector-3.102pre0.xpi
- sogo-integrator-3.102pre0.xpi

Are you really using the latest extensions? Maybe it's a bug in a
previous version.
I did an update a few days ago, but the problem did not go away.

That's like my config and my only problems are the mentioned non-SOGo calendars and the missing auto expansion from global addressbooks.

It run this config on 3 different PCs without further problems.

I remember that I had some problems a long time ago with some other extensions installed.

Maybe you'll try it with a new profile and without any other extensions or plugins installed.