Re: [SOGo] iphone and calendar alerts

  • From: Mark Adams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] iphone and calendar alerts
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:31:09 +0100

Hi Ryan,

Yes - This has been the case for some time. Why does apple not provide a
"disable alarm" option on the calendars like any other calendar
application does! (iCal included..)

I'm currently awaiting confirmation about sponsoring inverse fixing this
in the backend... email me if your company might be interested in
sharing the cost.

Regards,
Mark