Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 00:23:49 +0200

Just for the protocol ... ;-)

Today, I tested the newest/latest plugins (all three) with a fresh installed
Thunderbird 3.1 (virgin Windows7, virgin TB).

The first calendar entry was put via web interface into the personal calendar
- this one was editable with Thunderbird, as long as I created a new event in
Thunderbird ... since then Thunderbird didn't show me the edit-window again.
The events are only changeable with the web interface, not with TB.
I did not more tests, but could do tomorrow.

Greetings,
Martin