Re: [SOGo] OpenLDAP password change

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] OpenLDAP password change
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 18:48:01 -0400

On 03/08/10 5:53 PM, Donny Brooks wrote:
Anyone have an idea? If I have to update openldap on the sogo box also I may as well change from centos 5.5 to fedora 13.
The library included in the sope-ldap package needs to be linked against OpenLDAP 2.4 libraries for things to build properly.

I'll automated it tomorrow and send a mail about this to the list where packages of OpenLDAP 2.4 and sope-ldap will be available from.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca