Re: [SOGo] Can't get SOGo working even version 1.3.0

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't get SOGo working even version 1.3.0
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 08:06:01 -0400

On 05/08/10 6:34 AM,

wrote:
Hi,

Months ago I had a lot of trouble to get sogo working, unsuccessfully.

I finaly got a new server and installed everything from the beginning but I can't get
rid of the message "An unhandled error occurred."

I followed
http://www.mail-archive.com/ /msg00356.html
and corrected previous errors pointed out (Thanks Tomas)

I am accessing SOGo directly through port 20000 so to eliminate any problems
that may be caused by an additionnal stack (a.k.a apache as a proxy).
Such thing is NOT SUPPORTED. SOGo is not a real HTTP server so don't use it directly and use Apache + mod_proxy or nginx in front of it.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca
(www.packetfence.org)