[SOGo] General info in Sogo

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] General info in Sogo
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 09:01:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Team,

I liked this concept of sogo, but a better understanding on the underlying
usage of sogo would help me further.

As per my understanding, Sogo, relies on other component to create a mailing
solution or support an existing one.

My queries are :

a) Is Sogo a Mail server?
b) I have a scenario,
I have a mail server (Axigen) ready
I have integrated it with an LDAP (openldap)
Im looking out for webmail interface for my underlying Axigen.
Now , where do the Sogo fit in it this.
Does Sogo provide me with Webmail interface?
If yes, then can it be integrated with LDAP.
Also, what additional use do i have with Sogo for my particular scenario?

Regards
Anirudha Patil