[SOGo] perfect confusion

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] perfect confusion
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 00:25:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi guys,

I needed something to synchronize several desktop computers and mobile devices
(addressbooks, calenders).
I used just funambol for that.
Now I found out about SOGo and really like it.

I had big troubles installing ldap on debian (since I never used it before).
The installation guide seemed easy but the ldif files didn't work. However I
think it works now.

I tried to log in using the web interface. Just nothing happened (An unhandled
error occurred). No output in the logfile!

Then I thought: ok, try the mozilla connector but that didn't even install (TB
3.1.1 with Lightning 1.0b2).

So basically 2 questions:
- why is the webinterface not working
- why is it not possible to install the TB connector

Thank you very much for your help!!