Re: [SOGo] perfect confusion

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] perfect confusion
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 07:04:15 +0200

Hi,
Am 06.08.2010 um 06:25 schrieb
< >:
> I had big troubles installing ldap on debian (since I never used it before).
> The installation guide seemed easy but the ldif files didn't work. However I
> think it works now.
For running SOGo you don't need LDAP, you can use a mysql or postgresql for
it.
LDAP has many pros, especially when you use SOGo in a network with more then
5 ;-) PCs.
But when you are not familiar with LDAP, try the database setup at first.

> So basically 2 questions:
> - why is the webinterface not working
> - why is it not possible to install the TB connector
Have you configured your server like the description in the docs? Did you
configure Apache proxy for port 20000? Does the sogo-daemon run?

Greetings,
Martin