[SOGo] sogo on esx vm : searching feedback

  • From: Timothée Foucart < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] sogo on esx vm : searching feedback
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 13:23:33 +0200

Hi list,
We actually use a DELL sc1420 with one Intel Xeon 3.00GHz and 4Go Ram for 150/200 users + sogo 1.2 ( postgresl + cyrus imap +apache on centOS) and we should migrate on ESX VMs on a blade center h in the next months.
Did anybody experiment the installation of a full sogo server on one or several Vmware virtual machine ?

thx.