[SOGo] Constraints based on group membership

  • From: Daniel Berteaud < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Constraints based on group membership
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 15:42:19 +0200

Hi.

We're using SOGo on our server for a few users (less than 10 "beta
testers" for now but we plan to deploy it on bigger installations soon).

We use OpenLDAP as authentication backend, and I'd like to restrict the
access to SOGo based on group membership. The problem is that I use
inetOrgPerson objectClass for users and posixGroup for groups, so,
there's no group membership informations in user's object, only in
groups (memberUid). So AFAIK, there's no way to restrict access with a
simple LDAP filter (ModulesConstraints or filter).

Anyone in the same situation ? I'd really apreciate if someone has a
solution.

Anyway, thanks the dev team for such a great product, I've looked for
Webmail replacement for Horde, and SOGo is the best I've seen so far.

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Berteaud
FIREWALL-SERVICES SARL.