Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons

  • From: Chris Hobbs < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 07:16:52 -0700

On 8/5/10 12:03 PM, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
Any news on this?

FWIW, I have this problem with my personal calendar. We've not rolled out TB to users, so I don't know if it's unique to me or not. Interestingly, I *can* edit other calendars' entries where I've been given permission, and I created a new calendar for myself that I can edit entries in. So it appears to be isolated to just my original 'personal' calendar.

Hope this helps in troubleshooting.

Chris