Re: Re: [SOGo] perfect confusion

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Re: [SOGo] perfect confusion
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:15:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Martin,

2010/8/6 Martin Rabl
< >

http://www.sogo.nu/english/nc/support/faq/article/how-do-i-configure-sogo-to-use-mysql-1.html

> http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf
> Sogo-Doc Chapter "Database Configuration", Page 26
> (it is mainly for PostgreSQL, but it is easy to transfer to mysql)
>
> This table-structure for the auth-table works for me:
> CREATE TABLE sogo_auth
> (
> c_uid varchar(255) NOT NULL,
> c_name varchar(255) default NULL,
> c_password varchar(255) default NULL,
> c_cn varchar(255) default NULL,
> mail varchar(255) default NULL,
> PRIMARY KEY (c_uid)
> );
>
> As you can see the columns are reflecting to LDAP ... like mentioned at
> page 27

Thank you very much, I will look into it in a couple of minutes.

> Have you configured your server like the description in the docs? Did you
>>> configure Apache proxy for port 20000? Does the sogo-daemon run?
>>>
>> I think so. I didn't use the apache-config since apache didn't start when
>> put in the suggested config. I guess there is something missing (proxy
>> prob). But it runs on http://mydomain.tld:20000
>>
> Port 20000 of SOGo is only for internal use and have to be bind on
> localhost or a loadbalancer, but please DO NOT ACCESS SOGo directly!
> SOGo speaks only http 1.0 and a SOGo-Server have to be setup together with
> an Apache or an NGinx as proxy server! SOGo is developed for a proxy
> configuration ...

OK, I guess I have to install another package for apache2 then.

> On which operating system did you install SOGo (Debian, Ubuntu, Centos
> ...)?

I am running Debian Lenny

> --
> Viele Grüße,
>
> Martin Rabl

Viele Grüße aus Oregon, US (deshalb die späte Antwort)

Ingo