Re: [SOGo] perfect confusion

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] perfect confusion
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 17:43:52 +0200

Hi Ingo,

Am 06.08.2010 17:15, schrieb
:
2010/8/6 Martin
Rabl< >
OK, I guess I have to install another package for apache2 then.
On which operating system did you install SOGo (Debian, Ubuntu, Centos
I am running Debian Lenny
Ok, thats really easy (for me ;-) ).

# Install Apache2, if you didn't
sudo apt-get install apache2 apache2-utils apache2-common

# enable apache modules, ssl is optional
sudo a2enmod ssl headers proxy proxy_balancer proxy_connect proxy_http

# restart apache
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

echo "ready :)"

Than look into the documentation about the apache proxy config and replace the dummy-host with your host. Ready.
It lasts only some minutes.

Viele Grüße aus Oregon, US (deshalb die späte Antwort)
:-) Servus from Munich!

--
Viele Grüße,

Martin Rabl