Re: [SOGo] sogo on esx vm : searching feedback

  • From: Mark Madere < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo on esx vm : searching feedback
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 11:50:52 -0500

Hi Timothée,

I run SOGo on VMware Server 1.x and CentOS with no problems. I have
installed all the parts (IMAP/SMTP/LDAP/SOGo) on one virtual machine and
it worked fine. But my current VM setup is more scalable:

2 Email/LDAP servers - CentOS, Postfix, Dovecot, OpenLDAP and JAMM for
administration
1 SOGo server - CentOS, SOGo, Funambol and ejabberd (IM)
1 Firewall/Router - pfSense (BSD)

I host about 30 domains. One email server is for a reseller the other
is for everyone else. I can add additional email servers for more
resellers. I can setup a second SOGo server and assign domains if I
need to in the future.

Mark