Re: [SOGo] perfect confusion

  • From: "Ingo N." < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] perfect confusion
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 12:17:13 -0700

Hallo Martin,

I guess I activated mysql authentication and I configured apache with proxy.
It looks easy but it doesn't work. I have other domains running on that server as well, so I need to make sogo use a subdomain, which didn't work out.

I read through the documentation again, but either I am too stupid or I am really missing the red line somewhere.

Sorry to bother you (and everyone else) with that again.

Greetings
Ingo