Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons

  • From: Patrick Ben Koetter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:44:06 +0200

* Martin Rabl
< >:
> Today, I tested the newest/latest plugins (all three) with a fresh
> installed Thunderbird 3.1 (virgin Windows7, virgin TB).
>
> The first calendar entry was put via web interface into the personal
> calendar - this one was editable with Thunderbird, as long as I created a
> new event in Thunderbird ... since then Thunderbird didn't show me the
> edit-window again. The events are only changeable with the web interface,
> not with TB.

In the meantime I have setup a VM running a vanilla Windows XP and a vanilla
TB 3.1.2 to exclude all side-effects I can think of. I fetched the nightlies
from August 8, edited the updateURL in extensions.rdf and installed all
add-ons.

TB starts, connects and shows the calendar. I can add an event, but I can't
reopen it once it has been saved. Again, opening the event in the WUI is no
problem.

The TB error console says:

Warnung: Overlay konnte nicht von
chrome://sogo-integrator/content/messenger/startup-overlay.xul geladen werden.
Quelldatei: chrome://messenger/content/messenger.xul
Zeile: 0
Warnung: Overlay konnte nicht von
chrome://sogo-integrator/content/calendar/calendar-overlay.xul geladen werden.
Quelldatei: chrome://messenger/content/messenger.xul
Zeile: 0
Warnung: Overlay konnte nicht von
chrome://sogo-integrator/content/calendar/calendars-list-overlay.xul geladen
werden.
Quelldatei: chrome://messenger/content/messenger.xul
Zeile: 0
Warnung: Overlay konnte nicht von
chrome://sogo-integrator/content/calendar/calendar-common-sets.xul geladen
werden.
Quelldatei: chrome://messenger/content/messenger.xul
Zeile: 0

This translates to:

Warning: Could not load overlay from ...
Source: ...
Line: 0

Sorry to pester you Inverse folks with this, but at the moment this bug is a
show stopper. Is there anything else I can do to help fix this?

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15 Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

Amtsgericht München Partnerschaftsregister PR 563