Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't modify tasks/events with TB 3.1 addons
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 08:03:22 -0400

On 11/08/10 12:18 AM, Chris Hobbs wrote:
Ludovic,

I have the same issue with the English version of TB; I updated my extensions this morning with the latest nightlies in the hopes that would resolve it. No dice.
In this case, please provide me (Patrick, you can do that too) your modified SOGo Integrator together with a test account on your SOGo server.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca