Re: [SOGo] WebCalendar .ics with https

  • From: Wolfgang Sourdeau < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] WebCalendar .ics with https
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:41:36 -0400

Orchal a écrit :
Hi,

When I try to import a webcalendar (iCal) I've got an error (An error occurred
while importing calendar.) and I receive two mails : calendar has been created
then calendar has been deleted.

I can't find something useful in logs.
Is it possible importing a webcalendar on a secured website ?

Thanks !
Yes it is.

When you try to access the webcalendar URL via your browser, can you access it properly?

Which version of SOGo are you using?

Cheers,

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau :: +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125 ::

Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (www.scalableogo.org) and PacketFence
(www.packetfence.org)