Re: [SOGo] LDif export of an adressbook entry

  • From: Wolfgang Sourdeau < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] LDif export of an adressbook entry
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:42:31 -0400

a écrit :
Hi all,

When I export an entry from adressbook, the picture associated with the
contact
is not present in the LDif file. Is it possible to configure this to add the
pic inside the LDif?

Are the pics stored in the LDAP database, or as file?

Thanks
Ket
This is not supported right now. But please add an entry in our BTS requesting this feature.

Cheers,

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau :: +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125 ::

Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (www.scalableogo.org) and PacketFence
(www.packetfence.org)