Re: [SOGo] Global event add

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Global event add
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:23:08 -0400

On 11/08/10 3:22 PM, Ryan Evans wrote:
Is there a way to add a event to all calendars on the server, even better if we could filter out calendars not to be added?
Like, add event1 to all calendars except those that have say "PTO" in the calendar title. I know we can create an event, export it as an .ics file and send out an e-mail asking users to import into their calendars, but just curious about a global import action...
Not possible but could be scripted over DAV quite easily.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca