Re: [SOGo] AddressBook.app support in SOGo!

  • From: Mark Adams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] AddressBook.app support in SOGo!
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:01:14 +0100

Thanks Wolfgang and inverse!

I'm having trouble with access on my setup however, as my usernames are the
users full email address.

Addressbook seems to append the username to the beginning of the URL
when connecting, which causes issues if your using email addresses...
https:// @domain.com:8843/

Anybody have any ideas about how this could be worked around?

Also when trying to access from iPhone, I'm getting the following:

sogod[8590] -[WEClientCapabilities initWithRequest:]: Unknown WebClient:
user-agent='DataAccess/1.0 (8A306)'
sogod[8590] Scanner initialised with nil string

"OPTIONS /SOGo/dav.well-known/carddav HTTP/1.1" 404 57/0 0.016 - - 0

"OPTIONS /SOGo/dav HTTP/1.1" 401 0/0 0.000 - - 0

And no contact list in my phone..

Regards,
Mark