Re: [SOGo] AddressBook.app support in SOGo!

  • From: Wolfgang Sourdeau < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] AddressBook.app support in SOGo!
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:23:40 -0400

Mark Adams wrote:
Thanks Wolfgang and inverse!

I'm having trouble with access on my setup however, as my usernames are the users full email address.

Addressbook seems to append the username to the beginning of the URL
when connecting, which causes issues if your using email addresses...
https:// @domain.com:8843/
Anybody have any ideas about how this could be worked around?

Hi Mark,

Can you retry by replacing the "@" sign with "%40" ?

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau :: +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125 ::

Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)