[SOGo] _quick database tables

  • From: Mark Madere < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] _quick database tables
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:31:04 -0500

Hi,

Can someone help me understand how the _quick database tables work?

I have a calendar with 416 events in the regular table. After syncing to a
blackberry with Funambol the _quick table only shows 172 records. I am
trying to sync the same calendar with another Funambol client but it is not
giving me the full calendar only the 172 records from _quick.

It is obvious that Funambol works against the quick table, but what else is
it for? Also is it normal for records to be deleted from _quick after a sync
with Funambol?

Thanks,
Mark