[SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 and calendar blink

  • From: Alessio Fattorini < >
  • To: soGo ML < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 and calendar blink
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:12:36 +0200

I have installed sogo 1.3.0 and last addons for tb 3.1 on xp and on ubuntu, every 2-3 minutes i see blinking of all calendars and events, like a reload.
I have set refresh every 30 o 50 minutes, but the reload is more frequently.
When i see this reload and i'm working on events, thunderbird stops to work for a few seconds.. it's annoying
Can anyone tell me why?