Re: [SOGo] How to access private object?

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to access private object?
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 07:48:47 -0400

On 24/08/10 6:41 AM, Anthony Milan wrote:
Hi,

I tried to modify my personnal calendar with ReminderFox and I got this
error: "An error occurred during object publishing tried to access
private object (0x0x914f928, SoClass=SOGoAppointmentFolderICS)"

I don't understand this error: the user configured is the owner's
calendar. I used this location for the personal calendar:
https://webmail.domain.com/SOGo/dav/ /Calendar/personnal.ics
"ICS calendars" provided by SOGo can't be modified.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca