[SOGo] thunderbird ldif card

  • From: Julien Lavesque < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] thunderbird ldif card
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:27:50 +0200

Hi,
I've installed Sogo 1.3.1 and thunderbird 3.1.2 and I think my problem is related to the bug #0000230:
When I create a new contact through TB and i try to import it as a ldif file in sogo, the given name and other fields disapear. (I've tried the same test with the nightly sogo connector and the result is the same)

In fact every ldif field with an uppercase (like givenName) in thunderbird ldif file are ignored. It seems that it comes from the vcard function in SOGoContactLDIFEntry.m: each call to objectForKey is made with lowercase attribute.

I've tried to recompile sogo with a objectForKey: @"givenName" and then it works.

Is there a way to make it generic rather than my quick and dirty fix ?

Regards,

  • [SOGo] thunderbird ldif card, Julien Lavesque, 08/24/2010