Re: [SOGo] How to access private object?

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to access private object?
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:58:25 -0400

Anthony Milan wrote:
Hi,

I tried to modify my personnal calendar with ReminderFox and I got this
error: "An error occurred during object publishing tried to access
private object (0x0x914f928, SoClass=SOGoAppointmentFolderICS)"

It's normal. You don't have the right to modify the entry because it's simply not allowed in the code. You need to modify your calendar by modify the individual entries in the corresponding collection.

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau :: +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125 ::

Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)