[SOGo] Re: browsing SOGo web interface from an IPad

  • From: Alain Fawaz < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Re: browsing SOGo web interface from an IPad
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:39:56 +0200

Hi again, Is it the right place to ask for a new feature on SOGo's web interface of this kind ?
Regards

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Alain Fawaz < "> > wrote:
Hi,
I have an IPad, current SOGo web interface do not allow to open an item (such a calendar event) because it's linked to double click event.
Double click on a iPad is catched by Safari and linked to zoom functionality.
Also scrolling interface is impossible.

These essential functions can simply be supported by adding an "open" or "properties" button, once the "item" selected, pushing the button will popup a new tab/window to edit the "item".
Also scrolling can be solved by making scrollbar visible ?.

Thanks for help
Alain