Re: [SOGo] Constraints based on group membership

  • From: Martin Lehmann < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Constraints based on group membership
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 02:43:13 +0200

+1

Group memberships for constraints would be really great.
Now, I've to set an ldap-attribute for every user and feature.

Maybe you want for file a feature request for this: http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/bug_report_page.php

Greetz,
Martin

Am 25.08.2010 19:52, schrieb Daniel Berteaud:
Le lundi 09 août 2010 à 16:32 +0800, James Andrewartha a écrit :

I'm in a similar position, except I wanted to not list certain users in the
address book. I just moved the SOGo users into a new ou=calstaff located
inside ou=People, and told SOGo to use ou=calstaff,ou=People as the search
base. By relying on the DIT structure it is a gross hack, but it works.
Other LDAP things still work fine because they default to search scope=sub.
Unfortunately, I cannot move some of my users in a different ou as my
LDAP database is auto-generated (I'm using SME Server distro, which is
really great BTW).

I think the only solution would be some changes in SOGo, and that
constraints can use group membership in addition to simple LDAP filters.

Regards, Daniel