Re: [SOGo] SOGo 1.3.2

  • From: Alessio Fattorini < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo 1.3.2
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:13:16 +0200

On 26/08/2010 21:19, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
Hello,
I will need multi-accounts support soon but I would prefer to stick to
official releases so I
would like to know the approximative launch date for SOGo 1.3.2. Since
there's no roadmap yet for
1.3.2 in the BTS, Should I expect at least a month before next release?
During the week of September's 6th.

For this release i have complete Italian traduction

Anyone (italian people) can check this? Can you add it in 1.3.2?

I don't have find this file to traduct (in faq)
UI/Templates/Appointments/SOGoAptMailEnglishICalReply.wox ??
SoObjects/Appointments/SOGoAptMailEnglishDeletion.wo/SOGoAptMailEnglishDeletion.html
??
SoObjects/Appointments/SOGoAptMailEnglishInvitation.wo/SOGoAptMailEnglishInvitation.html
??
SoObjects/Appointments/SOGoAptMailEnglishUpdate.wo/SOGoAptMailEnglishUpdate.html
??